1. Prior preparation is not necessary.
2. Teams will be given 3 problem statements after registrations are closed, out of which they'll have to work on one.
3. The objective of this contest is to find a tangible solution for the given problem statement. The solution must be technically and economically feasible.
4. A detailed solution for the Problem Statements is required, in the form of a hand-drawn sketch/CAD model*/circuit diagram/algorithm/code**.
5. A team can contain a maximum of two members.
6. Three days will be given for the teams to come up with a solution.
7. The solution should be submitted as a PPT in the given format and sent to the following mail ID before the deadline.
8. Teams with impressive solutions will be given special consideration during inductions.
*CAD models are an added bonus.
**Code for electronic components is an added bonus.
9. For any queries, contact the below mentioned:
Burhanuddin - 9819140192
Ssmrithi - 9629880516
Navneeth - 8921058093